Residents and tenants of Yallambee Aged Care can be “all that they want to be”.
To create and maintain a facility where older people and people suffering from dementia can “dwell at ease”, confident of their self-worth and supported to live as independently as possible in the manner which enhances their sense of self.
- We value each person as a unique individual and respect their rights in accordance with the Charter of Resident’s Rights and User Rights Principles 2019.
- Residents who suffer from dementia will be assisted to maintain their individuality
- Care practices will focus on residents, not tasks
- Family, friends and significant others are an integral part of our Yallambee family
- Management value, respect and support staff to continue ongoing education for personal and professional development.
- Residents are encouraged to live and interact socially with each other and within the wider community.
- Management and staff embrace the concept of holistic care and, through continuous improvement, provide the appropriate services to residents, tenants, relatives, friends and significant others
- The living and working environment of the aged care facility will be clean and safe and allow residents, relatives, volunteers and staff a sense of homeliness and security.
- Yallambee Aged Care is an integral part of the community of Millmerran.